Re: Please, unlock mrpt package

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 1:50 PM, Adeodato Simó <dato@net.com.org.es> wrote:

> Unfortunately those you mention are not the rules of the Lenny freeze.
> According to them, we're not adding new packages, sorry. (Not that I
> think we would with any other rules, though, at this stage of the freeze.)

Thank you very much for answering! :-) Well, let's wait then!

Best regards,
JL

> Sorry,
>
> --
> Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
> Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org
>
>                               Listening to: Joaquín Sabina - Ya eyaculé

Jose-Luis Blanco-Claraco      Phone: +34 952 132848
Dpto. Ingenieria de Sistemas y Automatica
E.T.S.I. Telecomunicacion       Fax: +34 952 133361
Universidad de Malaga
Campus Universitario de Teatinos
29071 Malaga, Spain

http://www.isa.uma.es/jlblanco