Please unblock doc-base/0.8.18 and doc-central/1.8.2+nmu2

Hi,

My doc-central's NMU fixes a important bug that prevents it from working
correctly on a system which has installed packages that register theirs
doc-base files in Programming/C++ section.

doc-base upload fixes a few bugs I found while working on doc-central
(e.g. some section names were misspelled, like `Howto' instead of
`HOWTO') and a one major problem (#501874) which I'm sure would affect
etch to lenny upgrades.

Could you please allow both packages to propagate to testing?

doc-central (1.8.2+nmu2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Non-maintainer upload to fix bugs related to processing of the
    Programming/C++ doc-base section (closes: #502556):
    - browse.cgi: handle section names that contain regex metacharacters;
    - docutils.py: properly encode URLs generated by makesectionlink().

 -- Robert Luberda <robert@debian.org>  Tue, 11 Nov 2008 10:43:04 +0100

doc-base (0.8.18) unstable; urgency=medium

  * install-docs.in: include $opt_rootdir in used vars not to fail when
    Perl is in unusable state (closes: #501874). In such a case install-docs
    should try to recover on next invokation (see entry for version 0.8.4)

 -- Robert Luberda <robert@debian.org>  Sun, 16 Nov 2008 22:34:09 +0100

doc-base (0.8.17) unstable; urgency=low

  * doc-base.map: add a few self-mappings to prevent install-docs from
    incorrectly changing case of characters in sections like Help/HOWTO
    (without such a mapping the section name is turned into Help/Howto).
  * postinst: re-register all docs for the above change to be propagated.
  * DocBaseFile.pm: ignore dpkg temporary files while iterating through
    /usr/share/doc-base dir contents.
  * Document.pm: remove doc-base file entry from files.db database even
    if the relevant document is not registered.
  * Scrollkeeper.pm: fix dates in generated omf files.
  * Standards-Version: 3.8.0 (no changes).

Thanks,
Robert