Re: Please hint yorick-curses for Lenny inclusion (RC bug fix)

* Thibaut Paumard [Fri, 21 Nov 2008 11:34:49 +0100]:

> Dear release team,

> I just fixed an [1]RC bug to [2]yorick-curses. Could you please unblock
> the package? (Version 0.1-3).

> [1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=506334
> [2] http://packages.debian.org/sid/yorick-curses

> Yorick's "codger" generates a fishy ywrap.c file. The package builds but
> segfaults on amd64. For the purpose of fixing this bug quickly, I made a
> static copy of this file in ywrap_static.c and edited this file manually.
> I also modified curses.i so that the content of ywrap_static.c is not
> generated again in ywrap.c.

Ok, I've unblocked it. For the next time, if you could have included the
actual diff you applied to the ywrap diff (the PushIntValue vs PushLongValue)
that would have been nice, but thanks in any case for fixing this!

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

When all is summed up, a man never speaks of himself without loss; his
accusations of himself are always believed; his praises never.
                -- Michel de Montaigne