Re: Template Toolkit, Template::DBI and Etch updates breakage

On Tue, Nov 04, 2008 at 02:13:16PM -0600, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

> Umh, IMHO it would be way cleaner and better to make this a new
> package. After all, the release team are not robots, and I guess that
> making this a clean solution will look much better in their eyes than
> clumping (hiding even?) a full module inside this package.

Agreed.

ftpmaster, I've just uploaded libtemplate-plugin-dbi-perl to NEW in
order to fix an RC bug in libtemplate-perl (this is a regression from
the functionality in etch; the code is in the main libtemplate-perl
package in etch).

Please could you process this as a lenny-related priority?

Many thanks.
Dominic.