Re: Upload of mahara 1.0.4-3 to testing-proposed-updates

Hi Francois

I am wondering, why you didn't contact the testing-security team and prepared
uploads for testing-security?
If I am not mistaken, the issue is easily exploitable. If you think it is not
really important, then informing us would also be a nice move, since we can
add urgencies to our tracker[0]. Also I think our announce emails do not
catch all updates that go via t-p-u.

By the way, did you check the two snoopy patches you are shipping? Last time I
looked I didn't see a reason for not including them into the snoopy package
in debian and then just depending on it (and removing another code copy :) ).

Cheers
Steffen

[0]: http://security-tracker.debian.net/tracker/