Re: Status of gnade in lenny?

Selon Luk Claes:
> When a package gets removed from testing on request or with approval
> of the maintainer, it's *not* intended to come back before the
> release...
>
> Apparently you were not really aware of that and the state of the
> package proves that gnade is in a releasable shape so I'm making an
> exception to get it back into testing.

Indeed, I was not aware of that and I thank you for the exception.
However the situation is the same for my last package not yet in lenny,
gnat-gps (=4.0.1-6lenny1).  I uploaded it to testing 2 weeks ago but it
is still in the NEW queue.  Could you please also add a freeze exception
for it? Should I ping debian-release again after it's built on all
architectures?  Here is the changelog entry for your convenience:

gnat-gps (4.0.1-6lenny1) unstable; urgency=low

  * debian/control (Build-Depends): migrate to gnat-4.3 and tighten
    build-dependency on libgtkada2 and libtemplates-parser-dev
    accordingly.
    (Architecture): add mips, mipsel and ppc64.
    (Recommends): migrate to gnat-4.3.
    Replace ${Source-Version} with ${binary:Version}.
    (Build-Depends): Transition from python2.4 to whatever new version of
    Python is the default.  Closes: #493850.

 -- Ludovic Brenta <lbrenta@debian.org>  Mon,  8 Sep 2008 22:14:50 +0200

Since this is my last package, i promise I won't bother you anymore after
that :)

--
Ludovic Brenta.