Re: Status of gnade in lenny?

Ludovic Brenta wrote:
> Ludovic Brenta writes:
>> Hi folks
>>
>> I uploaded gnade (=1.6.1-2lenny1) with a new soname to testing on
>> 2008-09-13 and, according to the package tracking system, it was
>> accepted into lenny on 2008-09-16 and built on all architectures.
>> Yet, it still does not appear in the package list as of today.  Is
>> there something wrong that needs my attention?  I don't understand the
>> problem.
>
> I think I understand the problem now.  The package is in testing all
> right, but still blocked by the freeze:

When a package gets removed from testing on request or with approval of
the maintainer, it's *not* intended to come back before the release...

Apparently you were not really aware of that and the state of the
package proves that gnade is in a releasable shape so I'm making an
exception to get it back into testing.

Cheers

Luk