Re: gcc-4.2/gcj-4.2 update for testing/unstable

Matthias Klose <doko@cs.tu-berlin.de> writes:
> The gcc-4.2 branch did see some (< 10) fixes. I'll prepare an upload
> of both gcc-4.2 and gcj-4.2 next weekend, and upload to unstable, if
> there are no concerns about the upload. The changes are in the gcccvs
> repository. The packages build without regressions on amd64 and i386.

Changelog looks fine, but it seems you didn't upload in the
meantime. Please go ahead if you still consider this needed.

Thanks for coordinating before uploading, BTW. If you would attach the
patch (or point to the repository with the changes), this would be even
easier for us :-)

Marc
--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt
135: Druckertreiber