Re: enchant NMU

* Paul Wise [Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:47:25 +0800]:

> Hi RMs,

> I intend to NMU enchant to fix #499710 (shlibs need updating, debdiff attached).

> Once the upload is done, these packages will need a binNMU:

> abiword_2.6.4-5
> conglomerate_0.9.1-3.1
> empathy_0.23.3-2
> gedit_2.22.3-1
> gtkspell_2.0.13-1
> katoob_0.5.9.1-1.1
> kde4libs_4:4.1.0-3
> screem_0.16.1-4.2
> stardict_3.0.1-4
> subtitleeditor_0.21.1-2+b1

> Another two have different versions in sid/lenny, so will need multiple binNMUs:

> pyenchant_1.3.1-2
> pyenchant_1.4.2-1
> epiphany-browser_2.22.3-3
> epiphany-browser_2.22.3-4

> Should I go ahead with this?

Ok, thanks for the upload. I scheduled the binNMUs, both for unstable
and experimental.

I'll watch this, and ensure they all end up in testing, and if not,
re-schedule the missing ones in testing.

I'll also take a look at pyenchant later.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

                             Listening to: Miguel Bosé - Hacer por hacer