Re: Request for freeze exception for texlive-extra

Dear Release Team,

On Do, 02 Okt 2008, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> Unblocked. (And no worries for having done two uploads, we only get to

Since it hasn't been actually unblocked I have uploaded
	2007.dfsg.7-1
which again fixes two bugs by removing non-free content:

The cumulative changelog from the version in testing:

texlive-extra (2007.dfsg.7-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * blacklist futhark since it is nonfree (Closes: #501270)
  * blacklist newalg since it is nonfree (Closes: #501272)
  * above to changes force new .orig.tar.gz, urgency medium due to RC bug

texlive-extra (2007.dfsg.6-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * blacklist oca since it is nosell, new .orig.tar.gz, urgency medium
    due to RC bug (Closes: #500633)

 -- Norbert Preining <preining@debian.org>  Mon, 29 Sep 2008 23:56:24 +0200

texlive-extra (2007.dfsg.5-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * blacklist grnumalt since it is nosell, new .orig.tar.gz, urgency
    medium due to RC bug (Closes: #500074)

 -- Norbert Preining <preining@debian.org>  Thu, 25 Sep 2008 11:53:36 +0200

Please unblock (not only by email ;-)

Thanks.

Best wishes

Norbert

EPWORTH (n.)
The precise value of the usefulness of epping (q.v.) it is a
little-known fact than an earlier draft of the final line of the film
Gone with the Wind had Clark Gable saying 'Frankly my dear, i don't
give an epworth', the line being eventually changed on the grounds
that it might not be understood in Cleveland.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff