Handling of linux-modules-*-2.6 during freeze

Hi folks

linux-modules-*-2.6 also produces a source-availability problem, they
use source including binary packages from unstable to build binary
packages. In unstable this is usualy no problem as we ship the source in
at least one variant. For the packages in testing this can be a problem,
escpecially during freeze.

This problem popped up now because virtualbox-ose got a new upstream
version in unstable which is not meant to be included in Lenny.

For a short-term fix I only see three solutions:
- Continue to upload to unstable, drop virtualbox modules.
- Upload to testing-proposed-updates.
- Let virtualbox-ose into Lenny.

I don't like the variants 2 and 3 but I would use number 2 if the
release team agrees.

As d-i repacks this packages into udebs, they need to know about that
also.

Bastian

--
Military secrets are the most fleeting of all.
		-- Spock, "The Enterprise Incident", stardate 5027.4