Re: Inclusion of libv4l into Debian

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 05:42:50PM +0200, Gregor Jasny wrote:
> First, let me indroduce libv4l[1]. It's an userspace Video4Linux helper
> library as libasound is for ALSA. Currently it consists of four parts:
[...]
> So are you ok with uploading libv4l to unstable to get a wider testing
> audience and see how to proceed?

Considering its testing I don't see how it could be part of Lenny.  Of
course every package that is not present in Lenny can be uploaded to
and updated in unstable, as it won't block any migration.  (That is
if it remains without significant rdeps, etc.)

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Release Assistant