Re: apt freeze exception

Michael Vogt <mvo@debian.org> writes:
> apt (0.7.15~exp1) experimental; urgency=low
[...]
> Please review and give me feedback.

This doesn't touch #400768 (which now hits all Debian users with a
german locale), #474947 and #465241. While the changes in 0.7.15 seem
fine, we (and that means preferably you, as apt maintainer) need to
tackle the outstanding apt rc bugs soon.
Embarassingly enough, none of these rc bugs has received any attention
From the apt team in the past three months - are you planning to change
that, or should we start organizing a NMU to fix these issues?

Marc
--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt
20: Multimediaentwickler