Re: Pyrex and Soya fixes for Lenny

* Marc Dequènes (Duck) [Mon, 08 Sep 2008 12:44:37 +0200]:

> More than a week later i mailed you about these two packages, because i
> fixed them in unstable and requested an unblock. Still i have received no
> answer. So i wonder if there is a problem with my fix. Please tell me, so
> i can do what is needed and have them fixed in time for Lenny.

Pyrex was unblocked, and soya wasn't because of (you were told) the
horrible diff. However I consider there's no other nicer way to fix
this, plus having soya's pyx files be rebuildable is good wrt potential
fixes to those files in stable or security, so I've unblocked soya as
well.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

                        Listening to: La Buena Vida - En un tiempo feliz