daemons that keep open file descriptors for the terminal

Hi,

I have found a few daemons that, when started, keep open file
descriptors on the terminal.
I think this is very annoying because when one starts or restarts such a
daemon through a ssh connexion, then it would not close cleanly.
As far as I understand what a daemon is, they are supposed to close such
file descriptors. But afetr a (very) quick look at the policy, I could
not find such a requirement.
I'd be tempted to file such bug as serious ones, but since I can't find
a reference in policy or in the release goal, it might as well be minor.

So my question is: should this be considered release-critical?

Cheers,

Nicolas

PS: please CC replies to me.
PPS: I already filed #491500 with normal severity.