Please hint to unblock unifont (1:5.1.20080914-1) for lenny

Hi release managers,

I just uploaded unifont package 1:5.1.20080914-1 as sponsoring package.

This fixes broken symlink bug 498874 for defoma which may cause major
usability headacke to the user.  (This is packaging bug)

Also this update some font data in better shape.  (This is a minimal update)
Although it looks new upstream version, the difference is small and upstream
himself is the packager and modification is focused on bug fix only.

So please consider this as minor bug fix release and consider to hint to
unblock for lenny.

Thanks,

Osamu

Hi Paul,

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 10:02:18PM -0700, Paul Hardy wrote:
> Osamu,
>
> I uploaded a gzipped tarball containing a signed source package at:
>
>      http://unifoundry.com/unifont-debian-5.1.20080914.tar.gz

I grubbed this and uploaded package to archive after rebuilding it in
sid chroot under pbuilder.

I also checked your changes in build scripts.  Although BSD
compatibility fix could have been avoided, I left them as they are since
they were minimal and safe.  Your changelog described changes and there
were no hidden one.

I also checked generated glyphs and looks good on my system.

> Let me know when you've uploaded it, and I'll post a message on
> debian-release asking that it be unblocked.
> Paul Hardy

unifont (1:5.1.20080914-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * Changed unifont.ttf location in defoma-hints file. (Closes: #498874)
  * Modified src/hex2sfd to superimpose combining diacritical marks on
    top of preceding glyphs in TrueType font as per the Unicode Standard.
    (Closes: #497326)
  * Modified "cp -a" ==> "cp -p" and eliminated "install -t" in Makefiles
    for BSD Unix compatibility.
  * Renamed "combining.txt" to "combining.dat" because it is a data file.
  * Generated new font/precompiled/unifont.ttf font from the above changes.

 -- Paul Hardy <unifoundry@unifoundry.com>  Sun,  7 Sep 2008 23:09:17 -0700