Re: Freeze exception: mt-daapd 0.9~r1696-2 (unblock hint update)

Julien BLACHE <jblache@debian.org> wrote:

Hi,

> There's already a hint for 0.9~r1696-1.3, so could you update it for
> 0.9~r1696-2?

I haven't got any response to my request; in the meantime, I've
adopted the package and I'm currently staging a much improved version
in experimental (notably fixing all bugs reported against the
package).

I'd very much like to get -2 in Lenny now and then propose the version
currently in experimental for Lenny. Some changes in this version
might not be suitable for Lenny (switch from Howl to Avahi proper for
mDNS for instance), so I'd like to review that with the release team
in due time and produce a suitable version for Lenny.

Thanks,

JB.

--
 Julien BLACHE - Debian & GNU/Linux Developer - <jblache@debian.org>