Re: Please hint yorick-gl for Lenny inclusion (RC bug fix, non-free package)

Thibaut Paumard <paumard@users.sourceforge.net> writes:
> I fixed an [1]RC bug in my non-free package [2]yorick-gl and would like
> to ask you to please allow version 1.1+cvs20070922-4 to get in
> Lenny.

Unblocked.

> On another matter, I realized recently that the package was
> unnecessarily in non-free (it would be trivial to fix it to be DFSG
> free). I also would like to request an exception to allow this. I  sent
> a request for that to debian-release@debian.org on Sept 3, not  sure
> whether it was the right adress, so please find a copy of the  request
> below.

That address doesn't reach the release team. I hope it's not in the docs
somewhere. Anyway, move to main is fine, please do it and ping us when
the package is available in Debian main.

Marc
--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt
184: MP3