Please unblock bug-buddy 2.22.0+dfsg-3

Hi,

please allow bug-buddy/2.22.0+dfsg-3 to migrate to testing. The only
significant change is that it recommends gnome-dbg. It is important to
note that bug-buddy is not part of the default installation anymore. It
is mostly useless without gnome-dbg and upstream requested that we
stopped sending them so many reports without debugging symbols enabled.

The changelog:
   * Switch to quilt for patch handling; build-depend on quilt.
   * Recommend gnome-dbg; reports are useless without it.
   * Drop bogus homepage pseudo-field from description.

Thanks,
--
 .''`.