Re: Thaw cryptcat for lenny

Lars Bahner <bahner@debian.org> writes:
>    * Acknowledge NMU-patch (closes: #452795)
>    * Changed description (closes: #366383)

The short description now reads "A lightweight version netcat extended
with twofish encryption", which is against every recommendation. Please
read
http://www.de.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/best-pkging-practices.html#bpp-pkg-synopsis

>    * Bumped standards version and DH_COMPAT

Not liked in packages that ask for a freeze exception.

Anyway, fixes not important or broken, so rejected. Please don't ask
again for another upload, unless serious bugs are fixed.

Marc
--
BOFH #379:
We've picked COBOL as the language of choice.