Re: Please add a freeze exception for aptitude 0.4.11.9

On Sat, Sep 06, 2008 at 04:50:25PM +0200, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt <he@ftwca.de> was heard to say:
> Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org> writes:
> >   Thanks.  I noticed last night that aptitude hasn't transitioned into
> > testing yet: it looks like new versions of libept and libwibble were
> > uploaded in August, and they're blocked from testing due to the freeze.
> > Is there any way for me to get a newer aptitude into testing now?  e.g.,
> > can I upload to testing-proposed-updates?
>
> Yes.

  OK, thanks.  I'll go ahead and do that.

  I have a new release prepared that I was hoping to upload (that was
why I noticed this originally); since the unstable -> testing transition
is out anyway, is it OK if I upload it to unstable for wider testing?
I can post a diff of the source changes if you'd like; most of the
changes are to .po files and documentation.

  Daniel