Re: Please add a freeze exception for aptitude 0.4.11.9

On Mon, Sep 01, 2008 at 07:43:03AM +0200, Luk Claes <luk@debian.org> was heard to say:
> Daniel Burrows wrote:
> >   I am writing to request a freeze exception for aptitude 0.4.11.9-1.
> > This release improves a number of translations and includes a few small
> > bug-fixes that were targeted at lenny but missed the freeze deadline
> > due to real life.  It has been in unstable for over twenty days with
> > no bugs related to these changes.
>
> unblocked

  Thanks.  I noticed last night that aptitude hasn't transitioned into
testing yet: it looks like new versions of libept and libwibble were
uploaded in August, and they're blocked from testing due to the freeze.
Is there any way for me to get a newer aptitude into testing now?  e.g.,
can I upload to testing-proposed-updates?

    Thanks,
  Daniel