arpack removed from unstable

Version: 2.1+parpack96-7+rm

Hi,

arpack has been removed from unstable, so this bug can be closed.

Testing needs to remove arpack with freemat and arpack++ and update apbs
(cheers to Michael Banck for uploading that already).

The freemat maintainer has indicated he can fix the package but was not
inclined to do so until he was sure we'd do something about #491794 (bug
CCed now).

As far as arpack and arpack++ is concerned, I'd be happy to expedit
NEW-processing if people want to try to get it into non-free fast, but
the copyright/license-status of arpack++ probably needs clarification, too.

Kind regards

T.
--
Thomas Viehmann, http://thomas.viehmann.net/