Re: Please unblock libtemplate-perl 2.19-1.1

<quote who="Luk Claes" date="Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 08:11:42PM +0200">
> > This transition doesn't seem to have happened. Unfortunately the
> > maintainer has now uploaded a new upstream release to unstable. Does
> > this mean we should upload 2.19-1.1 to testing-proposed-updates
> > (assuming that the maintainer doesn't want the new version to try and
> > reach lenny)?
>
> I guess so.

I don't want the version 2.20 to try and reach lenny so please go ahead
with this.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
mako@atdot.cc

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far
as society is free to use the results. --GNU Manifesto