Please unblock facter 1.5.1-0.1

Hi folks,

The most recent upload of facter (1.5.1-0.1) should be allowed to go
into Lenny because the previous version (1.5.0) causes some serious RC
issues:

     * makes unrelated software on the system (or the whole system)
     break

The version of facter in Lenny right now causes the puppet package to
stop working, and leaves zombies all over the system.

     * makes the package in question unusable or mostly so

The version of facter in Lenny essentially stops working very quickly
and become unresponsive.

In my my opinion, as the person who uploaded 1.5.0, the package that is
currently set to ship in lenny is unsuitable for release, and after
extensive testing of 1.5.1, this issue is solved.

It is for these reasons I am requesting facter 1.5.1-0.1 be unblocked
and allowed to transition to Lenny.

Thanks for all your work during this period!

Micah