Re: Please unblock poppler/0.8.6-1
Josselin Mouette wrote:
> please consider allowing poppler 0.8.6-1 into lenny. This is a new
> upstream, but which mostly consists of bug fixes, several of which were
> reported to Debian as crashers.
-poppler (0.8.4-1.1) unstable; urgency=high
- * Non-maintainer upload by the Security Team.
- * Fix missing pageWidgets object initialization that could lead to
- code execution by a crafted PDF file when the Page destructor deletes
- the object which has not been initialized before
- (CVE-2008-2950.patch; Closes: #489756).
Was this intentional and is the fix included or not?