Re: freeze exception for jifty 0.80408-2

Yves AGOSTINI wrote:
>> Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
>>> Would it make sense then to also keep those "20 dependencies" out of lenny?
>> If it are Depends ones, they won't get into lenny. If it are
>> Build-Depends ones, we will check for them before the release.
> there's 105 Build-Depends, maybe it will be faster to add just one package ;-)
> The number of 20 useless dependencies is just estimate.

Are you sure you talk about the same things ?
packages whose jifty depends on / packages that depend on jifty ?

  Yves: I think it is better to keep the depends in any case: you will be
able to provide jifty with backports.org and all depends will be ready in
lenny... (I do the same thing for koha: nearly all depends are in lenny.
The last ones and koha itself will be available in backports.org as they
are not ready for lenny time)

Vincent Danjean       GPG key ID 0x9D025E87         vdanjean@debian.org
GPG key fingerprint: FC95 08A6 854D DB48 4B9A  8A94 0BF7 7867 9D02 5E87
Unofficial pacakges: http://www-id.imag.fr/~danjean/deb.html#package
APT repo:  deb http://perso.debian.org/~vdanjean/debian unstable main