Pre-approval for parallelpython/1.5.5

Hello Release Team,
upstream just released parallelpython v1.5.5 and I'd like to hear from
you if I'm allowed to upload into unstable and let it migrate in
testing.

Attached you can find the debdiff between the current version in
sid/lenny and the package in preparation. Numbers are big, but most of
the changes are due to removal of tailing spaces, splitting imports of
modules in different lines (each one by module), "if not
changes.

The upstream report this main changes:

 1) Fixed bug which caused segmentation fault when calling destroy() method.
 2) Merged performance and quality improvement patches from Steve Milner

Please let me know if I can upload in unstable (if not, I'll do in
experimental).

Thanks,
Sandro