Re: Last packages for gnat-4.3 transition

I wrote:
> When the new versions are in testing, it will become possible to remove
> from Debian entirely (it has one RC bug).

I only just noticed that music123 still has not transitioned to gnat-4.3, so
we'll have to keep gnat-4.1 in the archive. Its maintainer seems MIA, though,
and the package seems dead upstream. There are 5 bugs open, none RC. If the
release managers decide to remove music123, then gnat-4.1 can go away too.

Ludovic Brenta.