Re: unblock request for consolekit_0.2.10-2

[Michael Biebl]
> Although this is a new upstream release, I really like to get this
> version into lenny. The major new feature is, that consolekit now
> creates pam_console compatible tag files. This means, dbus services
> can make use of the "at_console" policy, a long standing request!
> That means, local desktop users no longer have to be added to all the
> different groups (like plugdev/powerdev/netdev) in order to use
> NetworkManager or the powermanagement tools.

This sounds very cool, and I want to switch to consolekit in Debian
Edu.  For that to work out, it would be great if it made it to Lenny.

Btw, the module creating stuff in /var/run/console/ is called
pam_foreground, I believe, not pam_console.

I am still looking for documentation on how to set up consolekit
properly, though.  :)

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen