Re: Freeze exception request: kde4libs 4.1.0-3

Hi,

On Tuesday 12 August 2008 23:39:13 Luk Claes wrote:
> > most important changes on -2 can be found below. They aren't really
> > massive and not related to symbol files dropped.
>
> Why were the symbol files dropped?

The symbol files weren't with default filenames in previous packaging, so they
weren't picked up.

I discussed with Marc (HE) on IRC about the freeze exception request.
He's on the track too. Maybe sync with him to not duplicate effort.

cheers,

Fathi