Re: Please allow autoconf 2.61-8 into testing

Ben Pfaff wrote:
Autoconf 2.61-8, which I just uploaded, fixes grave bug #494112,
"autoconf: should close its output before calling
File::Copy::move() on it".  Relative to 2.61-7 currently in
testing, it is a one-line change that simply adds a call to a
"close" function in one place, a change that has already
committed upstream.  Thus, when 2.61-8 is installed into
unstable, I request that it be propagated to testing as well.

unblocked

Cheers

Luk