Re: localechooser not entering testing

On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 12:44:01PM -0300, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Packages.qa.d.o says:
> 23 days old (needed 10 days)
> Ignoring request to block package by freeze, due to unblock request by he
> localechooser has no binaries on any arch
> Not considered
>
> As far as I know and understand, the package has been hinted to enter
> testing, after approval by the D-I team so something else might be
> wrong (including my brain).

udebs needs to be synced manually.  In this case, if a package only has
udebs, it won't migrate at all through britney, as there are no regular
debs to check (`localechooser has no binaries on any arch').

The source will migrate with the next britney run.  Thanks for letting
us know.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern