Re: request ublock for releaseforge/1.3-1

On Sat, Aug 09, 2008 at 07:07:35PM -0400, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
> I would like to renew my request for a freeze exception.

Basically, no. If you have some specific fixes for RC bugs, these may be
considered via t-p-u. If not, would you like me to go ahead with the
removal hint indicated earlier?

Neil
--
<twb> I don't see why anyone would want to "cyber" with a 16yo.  IME none of
	them can spell, and they probably haven't had the relevant experience to