Re: Please unblock pdns 2.9.21.1-1

On Freitag, 8. August 2008, Julien Cristau wrote:
> On Fri, Aug  8, 2008 at 15:17:28 +0200, Christoph Haas wrote:
> > Unfortunately the existing pdns_2.9.21.1.orig.tar.gz tarball in Debian
> > is now incorrect. Although it's a minor issue. Do I have any other
> > chance than introducing an epoch? Can someone be bribed to remove the
> > -1 upload?
>
> Introducing an epoch wouldn't work (the file name doesn't contain the
> epoch), you'd need to bump the version number anyway.

You are right. We have now uploaded 2.9.21.1.0-1 (dpkg believes that
2.9.21.1.0 is newer than 2.9.21.1). And there are no apparent problems
with the upstream tarball or the diff.gz. Could you check and unblock it?
According to debian-devel-changes the new version is now online. Thanks.

 Christoph (the master of git-buildpackage screwups)
--
When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.