Re: Please unblock pdns

On Freitag, 8. August 2008, Julien Cristau wrote:
> On Fri, Aug  8, 2008 at 15:17:28 +0200, Christoph Haas wrote:
> > Unfortunately the existing pdns_2.9.21.1.orig.tar.gz tarball in Debian
> > is now incorrect. Although it's a minor issue. Do I have any other
> > chance than introducing an epoch? Can someone be bribed to remove the
> > -1 upload?
> Introducing an epoch wouldn't work (the file name doesn't contain the
> epoch), you'd need to bump the version number anyway.

You are right. We have now uploaded (dpkg believes that is newer than And there are no apparent problems
with the upstream tarball or the diff.gz. Could you check and unblock it?
According to debian-devel-changes the new version is now online. Thanks.

 Christoph (the master of git-buildpackage screwups)
When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.