Re: Please unblock pdns 2.9.21.1-1

On Donnerstag, 7. August 2008, Luk Claes wrote:
> Christoph Haas wrote:

> >> It looks like the source is not clean: many (generated?) files are
> >> added, can you have a look into it?
> >
> > Sure. But I can't find much. You are right that two files in the
> > upstream tarball have accidentally been altered:
> >
> > - codedocs/Makefile
> > - debian-pdns/changelog
> >
> > That's what I found out by comparing the upstream tarball to the
> > tarball I uploaded to Debian yesterday.
> >
> > But what are the many files you found? I had just switched from
> > hg-buildpackage to git-buildpackage so it's not out of the question
> > that I might have made a mistake. I could use a hint though.
>
> Most of them are in debian-pdns.

Now the original tarball from [0] and my orig.tar.gz are
identical (modulo different gzip compression levels - but the tars are
identical). And my diff.gz is sane, too, now.

[0] http://downloads.powerdns.com/releases/pdns-2.9.21.1.tar.gz

Unfortunately the existing pdns_2.9.21.1.orig.tar.gz tarball in Debian is
now incorrect. Although it's a minor issue. Do I have any other chance
than introducing an epoch? Can someone be bribed to remove the -1 upload?
I should have triple checked the files before uploading. Help. :(

Cheers
 Christoph