Re: Please unblock pdns 2.9.21.1-1

On Donnerstag, 7. August 2008, Luk Claes wrote:
> Christoph Haas wrote:
> > please allow pdns 2.9.21.1-1 into Lenny. It's fixing a
> > security-related problem registered as CVE-2008-3337 (see the
> > upstream's notification attached). The security team has been informed
> > and we are currently preparing a security update for Etch's 2.9.20-8
> > version, too.
> >
> > Please contact me if you have questions.
>
> It looks like the source is not clean: many (generated?) files are
> added, can you have a look into it?

Sure. But I can't find much. You are right that two files in the upstream
tarball have accidentally been altered:

- codedocs/Makefile
- debian-pdns/changelog

That's what I found out by comparing the upstream tarball to the tarball I
uploaded to Debian yesterday.

But what are the many files you found? I had just switched from
hg-buildpackage to git-buildpackage so it's not out of the question that I
might have made a mistake. I could use a hint though.

Cheers
 Christoph
--
When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.