please unblock game-data-packager

Hi folks,

I gave a heads-up about this a week or so ago[1]. Please
unblock game-data-packager version 18 for entry into Lenny
(well, contrib-alongside-lenny).

The reason for the delay was primarily navigating NEW, which
was necessary only due to a name change (it's not really a
NEW package but an evolution of doom-package) but I have
also subsequently (yesterday) added a Provides: line to
properly migrate users from the older doom-package across to
game-data-packager.

This completes various transitions in the doom packages to
give a consistent dooming experience in Debian.

[1] <http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2008/07/msg00707.html>

Many thanks,

--
Jon Dowland