Re: please remove trac-ja-resource from tsting

Hello there!

this is a ping about this issue (i know there are only 3 days passed).

even if the maintainer is MIA, trac 0.11 *is* the right version for
debian to ship because 0.10.4 is not supported anymore and
trac-ja-resource only supports 0.10.4.

if the maintainer will only be around for the next week ...
trac-ja-resource will not be missed in testing for now. (hope the
maintainer can upload a new trac-ja-resource to ship with lenny)

thank you

Luis Matos