Freeze exception for matplotlib 0.98.3-1 / -2

Hello again Luk & Release Team! :)

Petr just reported a bug[1] for a FTBFS on GNU/kFreeBSD; even if it's
not a release candidate arch[2], given the small change it requires, a
-2 revision will be uploaded this evening. I suppose that if you would
kindly approve 0.98.3-1 there would be no problem for 0.98.3-2 :)

Thanks for you patience,
Sandro

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/493858
[2] http://release.debian.org/lenny/arch_qualify.html

PS: reporting the previous email below due to subject change