Freeze exception for libpkg-guide

Hello Release Team!

I'd like to request a freeze exception for libpkg-guide, "Debian
Library Packaging guide": the package laid in NEW until after the
freeze start, so the exception is needed.

Dato already expressed some concerns about the guide itself, so it
won't be a surprise if it is not accepted, but I do think it still
contains interesting information for a guy willing to start
maintain/package a library (like I did).

Thanks for your attention,
Sandro