Re: Freeze exception for python-dns (again)

On Sat, Aug 02, 2008 at 06:48:06PM -0400, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> As a result, upstream cranked out another release (2.3.3) that fixes this and
> has some minor cleanups.  I'd like to get the upstream version of the fix
> into Lenny, but haven't uploaded to Sid yet so it would be available if
> debian-release preferred I extract a minimal change for Lenny.

Does this release add support for querying IPv6 nameservers?  Maybe I'm
guessing that wrong from the code, but has this been tested sensibly?
If it adds a new feature that's again prone to failure I would rather
like to see that deactivated.

Otherwise the code looks ok and I would approve the upload.  The other
changes introduced in this new upstream release are minor with tweaks
to setup.py (not changing logic), the look ok'ish.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern