Re: Please unblock tex-common 1.11.1

Hi Adeodato,

On Di, 29 Jul 2008, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> If you know of packages that are affected by the dh_installtex bug, and
> they are arch:all, rebuild-only uploads of them are of course fine (if
> they are arch:any, we'd schedule binNMUs instead).

Ok, I checked all of the testing archive (unpacking all .deb in testing
on merkel with dpkg-deb and checking the postrm)
133 packages use dh_installtex
63 packages use both snippets in their postrm code
1 package affected: latex-cjk-japanese-wadalab

We have to rebuild that one with newer tex-common to get it right.

What should I do? Simply rebuild it with tex-common 1.11.2 and upload it
to stable? With increased version number???? I have no idea what a
"rebuild-only" upload should be, sorry.

For Danai: dvipost does not use the full dh_installtex stuff since it
does not install fonts/hyphenpatterns/formats.

Best wishes

Norbert

QUERRIN (n.)
A person that no one has ever heard of who unaccountably manages to
make a living writing prefaces.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff