freeze exception for glibc 2.7-13

  The changelog reads:

    Changes:
     glibc (2.7-13) unstable; urgency=low
     .
       [ Aurelien Jarno ]
       * Update Brazilian Portuguese debconf translation, by Felipe Augusto van de
	 Wiel.  Closes: #485381.
       * patches/any/cvs-getaddrinfo.diff: new patch from CVS to correctly
	 initialize internal resolver structures in getaddrinfo().  Closes:
	 #489586.
       * Update Romanian debconf translation, by Eddy Petrişor.  Closes: #488734.
       * any/cvs-tst-regex.diff: new patch from CVS to add a timeout to tst-regex.
	 Closes: #489856.
       * control.in/main: build depends on gcc-4.3 (>= 4.3.0-7), remove
	 mips/local-gcc-ice.diff.
       * Update Swedish debconf translation, by Martin Bagge.  Closes: #492191.
       * Revert the changes to patches/hppa/cvs-atomic.diff, it was not the cause
	 of the "tst-regex problem".
       * hppa/cvs-lowlevellock.diff: new patch from upstream to fix build of NPTL
	 glibc on hppa.  Closes: #486589.
     .
       [ Petr Salinger]
       * debian/sysdeps/kfreebsd.mk: also use the bsm/ directory from kernel
	 headers.
       * kfreebsd/local-sysdeps.diff: update to revision 2265 (from glibc-bsd).
       * Disable call to "GL(dl_wait_lookup_done)" in linuxthreads builds. Proper
	 solution still have to be created. Stop crashes in mean time. See #489066.
     .
       [ Samuel Thibault ]
       * patches/hurd-i386/cvs-MSG_NOSIGNAL.diff: New patch to implement
	 MSG_NOSIGNAL.
       * patches/hurd-i386/local-msg-nosignal.diff: Forcibly set MSG_NOSIGNAL to 0
	 until pfinet gets recompiled.  Only apply on hurd-i386.
       * Use gcc-4.3 on hurd-i386.
       * patches/hurd-i386/cvs-open_2.diff: New patch to implement __open_2
	 and __openat_2. Together with kfreebsd update closes: #489357.
       * patches/hurd-i386/local-pthread_types.diff: New patch to drag pthread
	 types from hurd headers.  Bump the hurd-dev dependency version
	 accordingly.
       * patches/hurd-i386/cvs-fcntl-types.diff: New patch to include
	 <sys/type.h> from <bits/fcntl.h> like on Linux.  Fixes a lot of FTBFS on
	 hurd.
       * patches/hurd-i386/local-tls.diff: Resync with upstream.
       * patches/hurd-i386/local-tls-support.diff: Make tls.h also include
	 <stdint.h> and <bits/libc-lock.h> include <tls.h>, like on Linux.
       * patches/hurd-i386/submitted-trivial.diff: Remove, thanks to updated tls.h.
     .
       [ Pierre Habouzit ]
       * Cherry-pick upstream fixes with respect to locale rwlocks, merge them into
	 patches/any/cvs-strerror_r.diff. Closes: #489906.

  Petr and Samuel changes only change code that is only built on the
Hurd and kFreeBSD. This glibc contains the fix for the horrible glibc
FTBFS on hppa, and you can see on buildd.org that it indeed built fine.

  I would like to see this glibc life in unstable not be too long (IOW
not the usual age-days 20 we usually have ;p), because many packages
(like cmake) need a fixed glibc to go in.

  Note: we may have a -14 as well, because of hppa again, as we may have
	a fix for *context() missing and in return fixing dirmngr on
	hppa, but we've had no time to evaluate it fully yet, and we
	felt like fixing the FTBFS was kind of urgent.  This "fix" would
	be quite important, but hppa only, for an already "broken" arch,
        so it would not worsen the situation.

--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit