Subject: freemind_0.7.1-7_i386.changes is NEW
From:    "Debian Installer" <installer@ftp-master.debian.org>
Date:    Mon, July 28, 2008 9:02
To:      "Eric Lavarde" <deb@zorglub.s.bawue.de>
         bengen@debian.org

(new) freemind_0.7.1-7.diff.gz optional text
WARNING: Already present in contrib distribution.
(new) freemind_0.7.1-7.dsc optional text
WARNING: Already present in contrib distribution.
(new) freemind_0.7.1-7_all.deb optional text
WARNING: Already present in contrib distribution.
A Java Program for creating and viewing Mindmaps
 Taking the Concept-Mapping approach to Human-Computer Interface design. A
mind mapper, and at the same time an easy-to-operate hierarchical editor
with strong emphasis on folding. These two are not really two different
things, just two different descriptions of a single application. Often
used for knowledge and content management.
Changes: freemind (0.7.1-7) unstable; urgency=low
 .
  * New revision to bring FreeMind into main, using the good work from the
    Ubuntu chaps (Thanks, guys! Closes: #490623).
  * Use xdg-open instead of mozilla to open files and URLs.
  * Patch code to avoid issues with blanks in filenames (Closes: #337141).
* Use enhanced shell script for better debug capabilities and support of
    OpenJDK (Closes: #466303).
  * Bump standard version to 3.8.0 (no changes).
  * Fix Lintian warnings:
    - Referenced XSLT files were missing in
usr/share/freemind/accessories. - old-fsf-address-in-copyright-file.
    - FreeMind is now to be found under Applications/Office menu item.

Override entries for your package:

Announcing to debian-devel-changes@lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 337141 466303 490623

Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of the
override file.  It is ok otherwise, so please be patient.  New packages
are usually added to the override file about once a week.

You may have gotten the distribution wrong.  You'll get warnings above if
files already exist in other distributions.

--
You don't need to CC me on debian-java, debian-mentors and
pkg-java-maintainers.