Please unblock perl

Hi folks

Please unblock perl/5.10.0-11.1. It fixes a double free condition which
breaks several other packages including svk and may be security
sensitive.

I'm no maintainer of that package, but if they don't react on mails or
even a NMU then I don't know what do to. I got promises for an upload,
but it was only marked as pending for 6 weeks, not uploaded. Also I got
nothing additional before and after my NMU one month later. It also have
2 RC bugs, one without response by the maintainers for 1 month.

Bastian

--
Lots of people drink from the wrong bottle sometimes.
		-- Edith Keeler, "The City on the Edge of Forever",