Re: Please unblock nano 2.0.7-3

* Jordi Mallach [Thu, 24 Jul 2008 21:07:34 +0200]:

> Hi,

Hi Jordi,

> I'm requesting a freeze exception for nano 2.0.7-3, when current in
> lenny is 2.0.7-1.

Ok; nano is not frozen because of the freeze (yet), but just because it
produces an udeb. Thanks for the detailed explanations, though :), CCing
-boot to get an ack.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org
As scarce as truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the demand.
                -- Josh Billings