Please unblock nano 2.0.7-3

Hi,

I'm requesting a freeze exception for nano 2.0.7-3, when current in
lenny is 2.0.7-1.

 * -2 was uploaded on July 3rd to fix two important bugs that caused
   segfaults or freezes in nano.

 * -3 was uploaded with an extra patch to solve a FTBFS due to missing
   arguments to open() in a pair of bits of the code.

Relevant changelog entries:

   * debian/patches/ja_help_freeze.patch: apply patch from Mitsuya Shibata
     to fix an endless loop when displaying help using a Japanese locale.
     (fixes LP #201769).
   * debian/patches/small_window_sigsegv.patch: apply patch from SVN to
     fix a segfault when running nano on a too small terminal terminal.
   * Add patch open_flags.patch to add mode parametre to open() to solve a
     FTBFS in Ubuntu 8.10, compiled with -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 (LP: 247692).

The first two patches have been in unstable for 3 weeks and have not
caused any new bug reports. The third patch should be trivial and has
been in unstable for nearly 2 weeks, and has not brought up any new
issues neither on unstable or Ubuntu intrepid.

If nobody objects, having in mind nano does affect Debian installer via
an updated nano-udeb, I'd like to see these cherrypicked patches in lenny.

Thanks,
Jordi
jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/