Re: l10n update for openssl

Hi Luk,

Luk Claes schrieb:
> Christoph Martin wrote:
>> Hi release team,
> Hi Christoph
>> The l10n team asked for a new upload of openssl to include the pending
>> l10n updates. All  the changes for this packages were checked  in into
>> alioth.
>> Would you consider letting in a new Debian release of openssl including
>> the last security fix which was NMUd, some cosmetical lintian fixes and
>> the l10n updates?
> Yes, we would consider it. Please prod us again for the actual
> unblocking, TIA.

Ok. The upload happened last week. It will take some more days for the
autobuilders to catch up. Please unblock openssl when you think it is

Christoph Martin, Leiter der EDV der Verwaltung, Uni-Mainz, Germany
 Internet-Mail:  Christoph.Martin@Verwaltung.Uni-Mainz.DE
  Telefon: +49-6131-3926337
      Fax: +49-6131-3922856