Re: noweb stuck in sid

* Hubert Chathi [Sat, 19 Jul 2008 11:35:20 -0400]:

> How is that?  noweb just depends on gawk, iconx, and libc6, and the
> dependency on iconx is unversioned, so shouldn't it be satisfied with
> the version of icon that's in testing?

There is no noweb in armel in testing, though, so in order to migrate
noweb/2.11b-7/armel, britney wants to migrate iconx/9.4.3-1/armel first.
And see #475952 about that...

However, since noweb/armel is broken in testing anyway, migrating it
does not makes things worse, so I've added a force hint to let noweb
migrate.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

There is no man so good who, were he to submit all his thoughts to the
laws, would not deserve hanging ten times in his life.
                -- Michel de Montaigne